Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor

I need copies of our tax returns. & Chandler

Customer Question

I need copies of our tax returns. Gerald & ***** *****dler
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 7 months ago.

If you can’t find your tax return(s), the IRS can provide a copy or give you a transcript of the tax information you need.

Transcripts are free and you can get them for the current year and the past three years. In most cases, a transcript includes all the information you need.

To request a 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ tax return transcript by mail or fax, complete Form 4506T-EZ, Short Form Request for Individual Tax Return Transcript. Businesses and individuals who need a tax account transcript should use Form 4506-T, Request for Transcript of Tax Return.

If you need an actual copy of a filed and processed tax return, it will cost $57 for each tax year. Complete Form 4506, Request for Copy of Tax Return, and mail it to the IRS address listed on the form for your area. Copies are generally available for the current year and past six years. Please allow 60 days for delivery.