Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner
58285678

Where do I put SSDI 0n the 1040, I collect SSDI(social

Customer Question

Where do I put SSDI 0n the 1040
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: I collect SSDI(social security What lline does it go on on the 1040 or 1040EZ
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: income from a part time job
JA: Our top Accountant is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Accountant in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Accountant until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 8 months ago.

Line 20A of the form 1040. However, if you are using tax software, input the SSDI on the social security form. You don't have to manually enter it on Line 20a. The SSDI may end up not being taxable.

You cannot use the Form 1040-EZ. There is no place to enter these payments on that form.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter. If all is clear, a positive rating of 3 or more stars is appreciated so that I can receive credit for assisting you this evening.