Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner
58285678

I haven't got my w2 2 forms from lowes, just wanted to know

Customer Question

I haven't got my w2 2 forms from lowes
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: just wanted to know how to receive the w 2
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: and a w2 form from target
JA: Our top Accountant is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Accountant in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Accountant until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 1 year ago.

Have you tried contacting them and asking what address the W2s were mailed to? If you have moved within the last year and did not inform either company, this is likely why you didn't receive the forms. Call them and request duplicate W2s, or you can contact the IRS and request your wage and income transcript, which will show the W2 information. However, as it is still early, the IRS may not have rec'd this information yet, but it is worth a try if you have no luck getting duplicates from the companies. IRS phone: 1-***-***-****, be prepared to be on hold for a while. It is best that you request that the transcripts be faxed to you, you will get them the same day.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter. If all is clear, please be so kind as to positively rate my response 3 or more stars so that I can receive credit for assisting you today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did pay 5.00
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why am I have to wait so long

Waiting so long for what? I provided you with a response a few minutes ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
0

What are you talking about? I provided the following info at 2:47 p.m. You might need to check your spam folder if you don't have it in your inbox.

---------------------