Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

I am doing my tax this of us, my wife and myslef jointly.

Customer Question

I am doing my tax this for both of us, my wife and myslef jointly. The the amount for both of us is $3,436.00. My retired in 1990/01/01 and i in 1993/10/12. for at least 15 years a tax prepairer has done out tax. I broke down the amount as 34% off my wife and 66% on mine. Is right? or here gross 24336.00 and mine 46920.00. leon
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: thank you helpful. leon
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lane replied 8 months ago.

..

I hold a JD (Juris Doctorate, a doctoral degree in the law), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in finance & tax, as well as CFP® and CRPS designations. - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security & Medicare, estate, corporate & tax advice since 1986.

...

How can I help?

Expert:  Lane replied 8 months ago.

...

I’m just checking back in to see how things are going.

...

You never came back and said exactly what you were asking

...

Let me know…and we can go from there

...

Thanks

Lane