Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience

I filed a identity theft affidavit and 20013 haven't hared

Customer Question

I filed a identity theft affidavit for 20011 and 20013 haven't hared anything and now vur holding my 20016 taxsis when will I get anything back can I know something
Category: Tax
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 7 months ago.
my name is ***** ***** I am the moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for a different company. We match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. While you may have intended this for another company, oftentimes, the professionals can help with a question like yours. Please let me know if you want to continue, or if you would prefer that I cancel your question.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  emc011075 replied 7 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Until your identity theft issue is resolved, which could take up to 18 month, IRS will not issue you any refund. Once the issue is resolved, you will get your refund.

You can call IRS to find out the status of your case or when you could reasonable expect to hear from them about it.