PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  35 years tax experience, including four years at a Big 4 firm.
64119565

I am due $4517.00 year 2014. I am owed $4517.00. The form

Customer Question

I am due $4517.00 for tax year 2014. I am owed $4517.00. The form says you should receive a refund for $4517.00 within 4-6 weeks as long as you don't owe other tax or debts.
The date of the IRS letter to me is May 25, 2015. How can I speed up the refund due me?
my SSN is###-##-####
Category: Tax
Expert:  PDtax replied 8 months ago.

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax. I can help.

Expert:  PDtax replied 8 months ago.

The best way for a taxpayer to get IRS assistance when their system has not responded is to file form 911 with their taxpayer advocate office. A download is easy to get, as are mailing addresses.

In a day or two, an advocate will call you, likely with a tracer on your refund.

The TAO personnel are among the best IRS customer service folks. They will respond and keep working until the case is resolved, C either with a refund check or a reason why you didn't get one.

Thanks for asking at just answer. Positive feedback rating my assistance is appreciated. I'm PDtax.

Expert:  PDtax replied 8 months ago.
Hi again. PDtax here.Several days have passed. Can I ask you to accept my answer to close out your inquiry?PDtax