rakhi.v
rakhi.v, Tax Attorney
Experience:  Have graduated in Law with specialization & emphasis in Financial Laws and has working experience of over a decade.
43581946

I need to import some t shirts from Bangladesh. I need to

Customer Question

I need to import some t shirts from Bangladesh. I need to know the custom tax rate for T shirts content of (50%Modal/50%Cotton) & (50%Poly/50%Cotton)
Category: Tax
Expert:  rakhi.v replied 8 months ago.

Dear Friend,

To the best of my knowledge, they fall under HTS code of 61091000 OR 61102020. For both HTS codes normal duty rate is 16.5% from all origins to US market except from those countries having duty free status. For Bangladesh case, full duty rate will be applied which is 16.5%.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
what about 100% cotton?