How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 28891
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I still need an answer for: is there any way I can revise my

Customer Question

I still need an answer for: is there any way I can revise my 2014 tax return, by taking back business expenses deduction in order to earn those points?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.

If you reported deductions incorrectly - then - yes - you may amend your 2014 tax return and make corrections.

But if you correctly reported all business expenses - there is nothing you may do.

I suggest to review your 2014 tax return and verify if all deductions were reported correctly.

Here is a table that show

Amount of earnings needed to earn one quarter of coverage

For 2014 - you would need $1,200 to earn ONE SSA credit.