Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
14155347

I am an international student but I just found out that I

Customer Question

I am an international student but I just found out that I have to file 8843 form. Is is still possible for me to file previous years' form? Thank You!
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: That is pretty much everything. I did not to file prior years 8843 form.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: that is it, Thx
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $27 after the Accountant responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 11 months ago.

Hello

Yes you can file the 8843 for the previous year and do not forget to file one for 2015 as well.

At the top of each form you fill in the year it is covering.

Please remember to rate my service excellent once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!

Checking back to see if you responded