How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 577
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My existing accounting firm has lowered their rates after

Customer Question

My existing accounting firm has lowered their rates after completing discussions, so have decided to stay put for 1 more year. I separated my professional bookkeeping from my CPA firm for taxes. Now I am wondering how much should I pay for Quickbooks entry of a relatively simple general ledger done in quickbooks desktop with class tracking?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax-Scholar replied 9 months ago.

Hi Ren - I'm not able to help with QB pricing. All of my experience is tax preparation and consulting. However I agree this should not be that complex.

Related Tax Questions