rakhi.v
rakhi.v, Tax Attorney
Experience:  Have graduated in Law with specialization & emphasis in Financial Laws and has working experience of over a decade.
43581946

I would like to get hard copies of my completed 2015 tax

Customer Question

I would like to get hard copies of my completed 2015 tax return. it will not come up on my computer.
thanks
***** *****
Category: Tax
Expert:  rakhi.v replied 9 months ago.

Dear *****,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

In this case, it is better if you request for hard copies in hard copy format.

You can get a transcript by mail to view your tax account transactions or line-by-line tax return information for a specific tax year. The method you used to file your return and whether you have a refund or balance due, affects your current year transcript availability.

For availability of your current year's transcript, please refer the following link.

https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Transcript-Availability

Further to this, if you need to obtain transcript in hard copy format, you must use Form 4506, Request for Copy of Return.

You will find it here.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506.pdf

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,