How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jason M. Tyra, CPA Your Own Question
Jason M. Tyra, CPA
Jason M. Tyra, CPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 178
Experience:  Principal at Jason M. Tyra, CPA, PLLC
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Jason M. Tyra, CPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I never got my last years tax refund, i went on turbo tax

Customer Question

I never got my last years tax refund
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: i went on turbo tax and did my taxes and they where suppose to send me a pay pal card but never did
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Jason M. Tyra, CPA replied 12 months ago.

Hi There:

Refunds can get hung up for a lot of reasons. The most common are that incorrect routing or account number for your refund or incorrect address (for a paper check). The USPS won't forward mail from the IRS, so a paper check to the wrong address usually just gets returned.

Try the "Where's My Refund?" tool here-

If that doesn't help, then you will have to call the IRS to determine the status. The number is(###) ###-####