emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser
Experience:  IRS licensed Enrolled Agent and tax instructor
62958156

Two of the beneficiaries of my trust reside in Europe. What

Customer Question

Two of the beneficiaries of my trust reside in Europe. What problem will there be when I die for my executor to get money to them from liquidated trust assets? There seems to be some difficulty in moving money from the USA to foreign countries as a result of 2001 Trade Towers attack and now ISIS.
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 9 months ago.

HI. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Your executor will be able to wire transfer the money to Europe without any issue. Thousands of people and busienss do it every day. Banks are very well connected those days, most wire transfers take less than 24 hours.

Because of the 9/11 and some latest security breaches there's increased security but it is nothing unusual to request a transfer. You may even be able to do it online - bank to bank transfers.