Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
870116

My name is claudio, the question is i paid my federal taxes

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** question is i paid my federal taxes of my corporation C from 2015 in 2016 can i deduct and where?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: corporation has profits last year i paid the taxes on that profit in 2015 can i deduct and where
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.

Hi Claudio and welcome to our site!
If that is C-corporation which pays YOUR tax liability - that amount is treated as paid to you - and reported as wages paid to you - so C-corporation deduct these payments as wages.

Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.

However...

If C-corporations pays CORPORATE taxes - these taxes are not deducted on the corporate tax return.

Please verify and clarify your situation.