How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 29497
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Van Valkenburg, I need to get a copy of my W-2 from Cola in

Customer Question

Van Valkenburg, I need to get a copy of my W-2 from Coca Cola in Amarillo, Tx so I can file my taxes
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.

Here is an employee self-service portal.

Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.

If this is your first visit to the site, you must create an account to access your employer's services.

Your “Employee Number” can be found on your paycheck above your name.

“Username”: Enter your 5 or 6 digit employee number

“Password”: ONLY use the last 5 digits of your Social Security number including any zeros within the last 5 digits.

If you are not able to sign in to the Employee Resource website - here is where top get help.


After you login - click on Year-End Tax Statements.


I appreciate if you take a moment to rate the answer.
Experts are ONLY credited when answers are rated positively.
If you still have any doubts, need clarification - please be sure to ask.
I am here to help you with all tax related issues.

Related Tax Questions