emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser
Experience:  IRS licensed Enrolled Agent and tax instructor
62958156

I want to transfer my tax moey card to my debit, no I jus 't

Customer Question

i want to transfer my tax moey card to my debit
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no I jus don't want 2 card so I want to put my h an r tax money on my smione debit card
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

H&R Block prepaid master card is a debit card that allows you to link your bank account to the HRB card and transfer money from your account to your HRB card but NOT the other way around. The only way to "transfer" money from your HRBlock card into other prepaid card or bank account is to physically withdraw the funds and make a deposit in your bank. But unless you are in Kansas City area you will most likely not find HRBlock branch and regular bank will charge you fee. Another way to get money out of the HRBlock card is to ask for cash back at the supermarket or gas station.

Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.

I used to work for HRBlock and had their card too. It is not very user friendly if you want to empty it. They want you to continue using their card.

Anyway, I see you offline now. So if this answered your question, please take a moment to rate my response so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. You find the rating bar on the top of the page – 5 stars. However, if you need clarification, or want to discuss this issue further, let me know. Thank you.