Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

I done my taxes yesterday online and didn't know that I had

Customer Question

I done my taxes yesterday online and didn't know that I had to have the money on my card but I have the 59.90 on my card now but I cant pull my information back up so can you help me my name is ***** ***** Brumfield and my ssn# *****###-##-####I just want to pay it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my IP pin # *****
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Anne replied 9 months ago.

HI

I'm Anne. I've been preparing taxes for 27 years and I'll be happy to help you.

Most, if not all internet tax service providers have a customer service department. If you would like to tell me the company that you used (Turbo Tax, etc) I would be happy to try to help you reach a resolution on this matter.