Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

One of my friends asked me this question.. Hoping you could

Customer Question

One of my friends asked me this question. . Hoping you could help as she is all worried. Her is her question:
I have open online shop on etsy.com . Dear yesterday i wrote a question on sellers and buyers page about TAX in USA(NY). I was thinking that i have to pay tax only after 2000$ sales or 200 orders;( but now i learn that i have to pay and report my income even if i earn 1$ and the most terrifying that till the end of this month i`m not In USA and the January 15 is Quarterly estimated tax date;( ;( do you know if i can do it online? i sold items only 200$ (shipping and etsy fees not included) should i write them report and they will send me invoice to pay tax on this amount? Or i have to calculate the tax by my own and report them?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark D replied 10 months ago.

Hello. is this in regards ***** ***** tax?