Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner
58285678

I need ein #
, SURE Import Export, LLC
,

Customer Question

i need ein #
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: SURE Import Export, LLC
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 10 months ago.

Are you asking for the EIN of the business mentioned in your inquiry? If so, if you have a W2 or 1099 from them, the number will be reflected on it. If you don't have a W2 or 1099 from the company, there are online websites that can possibly provide you with this information...for a fee. Listed below are links to two of those sites.

http://www.feinsearch.com/

https://www.einfinder.com/

Please note that I am NOT saying that this is the case regarding your situation, however, at this time of the year, individuals try to obtain EINs of businesses for fraudulent purposes. While some may get away with it for a while, the fraudulent activity is eventually discovered.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.