Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
14155347

I need a copy of my 2014 tax return

Customer Question

I need a copy of my 2014 tax return
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 10 months ago.

Hello

Did you use a service or professional to complete the 2014 return?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Having trouble getting it from them. Just need a copy of federal return

If you used a desk top software and did not save a copy then you can still get a copy or a free transcript from the IRS. well if TT does not have it then the IRS.

If you need an actual copy of your return, you must use Form 4506, Request for Copy of Return.

If a transcript will do use this link

https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript

Tax Return Transcript - shows most line items from your tax return (Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ) as it was originally filed, including any accompanying forms and schedules. This transcript doesn’t show account changes made after the return is processed. A return transcript usually meets the requirements of lending institutions offering mortgages and student loans.

I know rating takes an additional step and I truly appreciate it when you take the extra time!
You have to actively click on a rating (OK or Better) and click submit. Smiley Faces or Stars.
When you actively click on a rating and click submit, that lets Just Answer know you were assisted and credits me for the time.