Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

How do I print out my tax information? I can't find the info

Customer Question

How do I print out my tax information for 2015? I can't find the info SS sent.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I can help here.

...

If you currently live in the United States and you need a replacement form SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S, we have a new way for you to get an instant replacement quickly and easily beginning February 1st by:

• Using your online my Social Security account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. Go to Sign In or Create an Account. Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab;

• Calling us at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; or

• Contacting your local Social Security office.

If you live outside of the United States and you need a replacement form SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S, please contact your nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.