Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

I stay on with a client after they dump my agency because I

Customer Question

Customer: I stay on with a client after they dump my agency because I was worried about this elder women and now thus very same client want to file a 1090 .I in TN ***** ***** Kuhrt
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Can I wait to file all this income at income tax time
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Tax Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this information just 32.00 I do not have much to spend
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

Hi, yes whatever you paid JustAnswer is all that you will be charged here

.

I hold a JD (Juris Doctorate, a doctoral degree in the law), concentration in Tax Law & Corporate law, an MBA (specialization in finance & tax), and BBA from Mercer University’s Stetson School of Business and Economics, as well as CFP® and CRPS designations. - I can help here

...

Now, can you give me a little more detail?

...

Are you saying that she sent a 1099 for income paid in 2015?

...

If so, yes you can wait until tax time.

..

If the income was received in 2016, then you won;t need to report until April of 2017

...

ALTHOUGH, you ma need to pay estimated taxes so as not to have an underpayment penalty (that not so subtle reminder that we have a pay as you go tax system here)

...

Have I understood your question correctly?

...

Let me know, I'll be here

...

Lane

.