How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tax.appeal.168 Your Own Question
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3444
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Tax.appeal.168 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Morning, I want to know if my 2014 taxes were received. My

Customer Question

Morning, I want to know if my 2014 taxes were received. My health care provider said it is showing that IRS don't have my tax papers along with the 8962 form that I had to file. I pulled a copy off line and the 8962 is with my tax papers. I need this taking care of before I can be eligible for financial assistance for 2016.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 11 months ago.

You will have to contact the IRS directly to find out whether or not your 2014 tax return and related documents have been received. You can call 1-***-***-****. Be prepared to be on hold for a long period of time.

Let me know if I can assist further with this matter.

Related Tax Questions