Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

I filed my taxes with you last year. The IRS first could not

Customer Question

I am Albert Owens and I filed my taxes with you last year. The IRS first could not find my return, and now they tell me that I owe a lot more on my taxes than was even figured. I need your representation.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

...

You have reached a website called JustAnswer.com which matches users such as yourself that have tax, finance, legal, or other questions... With experts whose credentials have been verified.

...

We are not a tax preparation firm, although some of the experts here can do this for you

...

If you'd like, I can make what's called an "additional services"offer which will (upon your acceptance of that offer) provide a PRIVATE link (otherwise this is a public forum) that will allow us ti discuss this and see what can be done.

...

For example, I can look at your return and communication you've received from IRS and either (1) explain what mistake was made on your return so that you may be able to get a refund from the firm that DID prepare your return, or (2) verified that it is correct and help you communicate why the return as originally submitted is correct, or (3) find another solution to your issue.

...

Watch for the offer!

Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

OK, I've made the offer. Let me know how I might be able to help

...

I'll be here

..

Lane