Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

I have ordered Turbo Tax but I'm unable to download it

Customer Question

I have ordered Turbo Tax but I'm unable to download it because of a password ***** I do not remember.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Due to privacy and security issues resulting from the epidemic of identity theft and fraudulent tax returns being filed last tax season, my best advice would be to contact TurboTax directly, and they will be able to "push" the 2015 download (which you have already paid for) to you.

You can contact TurboTax support at(###) ###-####or(###) ###-#### Right now, Turbo Tax is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific time. As of Monday, 1/11, they will be open from 5:00 am Pacific time.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb