Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
14155347

I need to get a copy of my original SS-4 form submitted when

Customer Question

I need to get a copy of my original SS-4 form submitted when we got our EIN - how do I get it - where do I call the IRS to get it faxed to me as quickly as possible?
More details you requested: We were incorporated on 3/10/78 and obtained the EIN then. Our ID # ***** 222-192-870/000
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

The IRS Business Specialty Line handles requests for business and they do fax certain documents.

Business and Specialty Tax Line and EIN Assignment(###) ###-####
Regular Hours of Operation
Hours:
M-F, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. taxpayer local time; Alaska & Hawaii follow Pacific Time

You must call them first to identify yourself as a person authorized to request anything about the business.

After you view my response, please post below if you need more information or if you need no further clarification a positive rating is appreciated.
I know rating takes an additional step and I truly appreciate it when you take the extra time!

Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

Please advise if you need more information