Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

We need to have IRS send us a duplicate SS-4 form - we have

Customer Question

We need to have IRS send us a duplicate SS-4 form - we have lost ours, we want them to fax it to us and I understand they can do that but we don't know how to contact the right division of IRS.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

Hi

...

I hold a JD (Juris Doctorate, a doctoral degree in the law), concentration in Tax Law & Corporate law, an MBA (specialization in finance & tax), and BBA from mercer University’s Stetson School of Business and Economics, as well as CFP® and CRPS designations.

I can help here ... Let me get that number for you ... Just a moment

Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

(###) ###-####/p>

...

This is the Business & Specialty Line.

...

Provide the Business & Specialty Tax Specialist with the requested identifying information about your corporation. This information will range from your company’s name and business location to the EIN.

...

Then they will provide a copy of your EIN assignment letter

...

Hope this has helped...Let me know if you have questions.

...

If this HAS helped, (and you don’t have additional questions on this), I'd really appreciate your positive rating … (by using the stars on your screen) … … That’s the only way I'll be credited a portion of what you've paid JustAnswer.

...

Thank you,

Lane