emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser
Experience:  IRS licensed Enrolled Agent and tax instructor
62958156

I did not include the 2015 Form 1040-es payment voucher with

Customer Question

I did not include the 2015 Form 1040-es payment voucher with my Sept payment. How can I find out if I received credit
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Did you write SS# ***** or other ID on the check? Did the check cleared your bank yet?

If you mailed the check with any type IRS correspondence, the check was most likely credited to the correct account. Unfortunately the IRS accounts online access is still down, the only way to check is to call IRS @(###) ###-####to find out. If your check cleared the bank but there's was no SS# ***** other way to link it to your account or SS#, the agent will have to find the check and credit it to the correct account.

You can also request your account transcript. it will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You can get it here: https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript

What you want is "ACCOUNT" transcript or "RECORD OF ACCOUNT" transcript. You don't want just the return transcrip. See here: https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Tax-Return-Transcript-Types-and-Ways-to-Order-Them

I see you offline now. So if this answered your question, please take a moment to rate my response so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. You find the rating bar on the top of the page – 5 stars. However, if you need clarification, or want to discuss this issuefurther, let me know. Thank you.