Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

I had a computer crash and had to get a new computer. I now

Customer Question

I had a computer crash and had to get a new computer. I now need to re-download turbo-tax 2015 delux, which I have already paid for. I now need to re-download turbo tax 2015 delux. Please help me. I need to download turbo tax 2015 delux again.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

This link should explain everything:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901289-how-do-i-download-and-install-the-software-i-purchased-at-turbotax-com

You can re-download a purchase up to 3 years after you purchased it.

So all you need to do is re-log in and download it again.

Just checking back in, did that work for you?

I see you reviewed my answer, please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer as it is the only way I will be compensated for my time by the site. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 next to my answer, an excellent or good rating would be fantastic. I want you to be satisfied so I will continue to answer any questions you may have and I thank you in advance for completing this extra step as it will not cost you any additional money.

Any chance for a positive rating?