How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15031
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I file a 2011 tax return?

Customer Question

How do I file a 2011 tax return?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.


If you need to file past returns I can give you links to forms you can print out. You would need a printer of course but all you would have to do is click on the link I supply and that would take you to the page to print.

I would need to know what sort of income you had for the year so I could supply you with all the correct forms.