Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

I am still employed and 66 year old can I get earn income

Customer Question

I am still employed and 66 year old can I get earn income for my grandchildren living with me?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Even though the earned income tax credit is available to those individuals who are older than 25 but under 65 without qualifying children, since you have qualifying children (your grandchildren), you would qualify for the earned income tax credit.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Expert:  Barbara replied 11 months ago.

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please come back to me here. If not, please take a moment to rate my answer since that is the only way I receive credit for answering you and alerts Just Answer to compensate me for a portion of the fee you previously paid.

Best regards,

Barb