Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
14155347

My irs ein was washed and non readable. name of corp. is

Customer Question

my irs ein was washed and non readable. name of corp. is Van-Hart Inc. need new card sent to 6919 conservatory lane. can read part of card 65-052250?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

The IRS will not send a copy of the original verification letter unfortunately but they will verify the number.

Ask the IRS to search for your EIN by calling the Business & Specialty Tax Line at(###) ###-####

The hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday.

An assistor will ask you for identifying information and provide the number to you over the telephone, as long as you are a person who is authorized to receive it. They can send you a written acknowledgment after the call.

You could find a previously filed tax return for your existing entity (if you have filed a return) for which you need the EIN. Your previously filed return should be notated with your EIN.

Also bank accounts would have the information too.

If my answer addressed your question please rate below or above (let me know if you have difficulty as I believe the system changed), if you need more information reply below.

Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

Please reply below

Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

Please advise if you need more information or rating in a positive way is acceptable.

Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to get your EIN information ?