Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

What is my employer idebtification number please...?

Customer Question

what is my employer idebtification number please...?
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please what is my employer identification number date of birth XXXXXXXXXX, law member number: XXXXXXXX, multi bages: #XXXXXXX, status: President of Panel, Chief-Lieutenant, Sergant-Lieutenat, Mobile cellular:
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel