Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

My last 3 years of employment is 95,000 what I would like to

Customer Question

my last 3 years of employment is 95,000 what I would like to know after 80 percent from my total what would be my income be for 12 months a year
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

...

I hold a JD (Juris Doctorate, a doctoral degree in the law), concentration in Tax Law & Corporate law, an MBA (specialization in finance & tax), and BBA from Mercer University's Stetson School of Business and Economics, as well as CFP and CRPS designations. … I can help here

...

...

I'm not sure I completely undrstand your question .... could you maybe state it differently?

...

If you are saying that you made 95000 in each of those three years, then to look at 1 year... 12 months... we would take 95000 x .8 / 12 to get you to a monthly number that was reduced to 80%

...

95000 x .8 = 76000 ... Then to get to a monthly amount we divide that by 12 ... 76000 / 12 = $6,333.33 per month

...

Have I understood your question correctly?

...

let me know

...

Lane

...

(I'll be here)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what I amn trying to figure out is how much I will get weekly
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to retire but do not know what I can count on
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

OK ... we're almost there then .... based on what you've said we just neeed to divide that number by 4 to get to a weekly number

...

6333.33 / 4 = 1583.33 per week

Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

that's 95000 annually ... taken down to 80% (or to say it differently, reduced by 20%) ... then taken down to a weekly number

...

1583.33 per week

...

Make sense?

Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

OK ... still don't see you coming back into the chat here ... but if you'd like me to ke a look at your pension documents I can do so and giver you some assurance of what you'll be rreceiving.

...

I am a Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist ... (that''s the CRPS thatt you see in the intro there) ... be glad to take a look for you.

...

But if this HAS given you enough, and you don't have any other questions on this), I'd really appreciate a positive rating (using those stars on your screen) …

That's the only way I'll be credited with a portion of what you've paid JustAnswer.com

...

Let me know

...

Lane

...