Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

I am trying to use epostcard to file my non profit tax

Customer Question

I am trying to use epostcard to file my non profit tax forms. I requested my password ***** reset three times to no avail. I cannot efile the postcard form without it. This has been going on for three months. please help
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

The e-Postcard system was breached earlier this year when unauthorized parties gained access to the system and to usernames and passwords.

Because of this security breach, my best advice would be to call(###) ###-####and have someone actually walk you through re-setting your password.

The following link contains information you will find helpful:

https://epostcard.form990.org/

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.

Just following up with you to see if you have any further questions or concerns. If so, please come back to me here at your convenience, and I will be happy to assist you. If not, please take a moment to rate my answer since that is the only way I receive credit for answering you and alerts Just Answer to compensate me for a portion of the fee you previously paid.

Best regards,

Barb