Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert
Experience:  Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues
30050794

Please send me sample compiled financial statements and

Customer Question

Please send me sample compiled financial statements and report under SSARS 21. Statements are income tax basis.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 1 year ago.

Without trying to respond with the examples you asked for directly, I've located a recently issued reference book which includes what you are requesting in terms of financial statements prepared on the tax basis & compilation reports in compliance with SSARS 21, along with a lot more. For a small investment you can purchase a hard copy from Amazon ($17.99), or download a Kindle version, which I believe is now available or will be shortly. (a matter of a few days.) This explains what it is & includes a link to Amazon:

http://cpa-scribo.com/tag/ssars-21/

.

Expert:  Stephen G. replied 1 year ago.

I see that you reviewed my response last evening; have you had a chance to follow the links provided to obtain the information you requested? Do you have any additional follow-up questions? If not, please remember to rate my response as that is the only way we receive credit for our work. Thanks very much for using JustAnswer.com