Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

I have a manager managed LLC that was formed in Delaware and

Customer Question

I have a manager managed LLC that was formed in Delaware and operates in TN. I did not make my tax payments for 2013, 2014, and 2015. I am now up to date with payments for the LLC required for Delaware. I need help filing out the right paperwork to submit to the state of TN whcih requires me to fill in a lot of answers that I am not sure of. I need to obtain a certificate of good standing ASAP for a legal matter. Time is of the essence. My business is as a franchisor of aquatic physical therapy and associated services. I have no office in TN, just my first franchisee is there. I have no employees and provide only advice to my franchisee from where I live in South America. I earned $40,000 in 2013, $15,000 in 2014, and nothing in 2015. I had a lot of expenses for computers, travel expenses, food, rent, etc. in 2013 and more than $15,000 in living expenses for last year so I should not need to pay taxes but I still need to properly fill out the forms. When I filled in the forms it was almost all zeroes and I need to make sure that I am filling the forms out correctly, I need to get this done right away. What is my next step.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

Hi there.

..

I set up skype and waited for a response from you

...

You never came to that question

...

Do you still want my help?

...

Let me know.

...

I'll be checking in all day

...

Lane

Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in

...

Still have skype set up and ready to go... Or we can do this simply through email if you like

...

Let me know