How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15051
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I lost my income tax paper i need it widows allowance they

Customer Question

i lost my income tax paper for 2014 i need it for my widows allowance they need tto know how much i made could you sent me the information
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.


Please let me know if you are asking about your actual tax return and if not what " income tax paper" do you mean?

Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

While I wait for your response, if you mean a T4, if you have lost or misplaced a slip for the current year, you have to ask your employer, or the issuer of the slip, for a copy.

You can obtain current year and prior year old age security (OAS), employment insurance (EI) and Canada Pension Plan (CPP) tax slips electronically. This secure service is found by visiting Service Canada.