emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser
Experience:  IRS licensed Enrolled Agent and tax instructor
62958156

Need a copy of existing cp575

Customer Question

need a copy of existing cp575
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Unfortunately there's no way to get another copy of cp575. This notice is only issued once.

You have to contact IRS and request letter 147c. It is TIN (EIN) verification letter. The letter will have all the information your original cp575 had in slightly different format.

Call the IRS at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m in your local time zone, they will mail or fax the letter to you after IRS agent verify your identity.

Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.

I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?

And if this answered your question, please take a moment to rate my response so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. However, if you need clarification, or want to discuss this issue further, let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I called irs them my tax I'd number and my biz name they said I had the wrong biz name now what do I do
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.

That's can be a problem. You need to know something so the agent can verify your identity. What business entity do you have? LLC, corporation? Have you ever filed business return?