Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

I prepared my 2014 tax return last April. I was in the

Customer Question

I prepared my 2014 tax return last April. I was in the process of buying a home and was told to file an extension, which I did. I am getting back to sending in the 2014 return and I cannot pull it up. I downloaded it but when I try to open it I get - There is no default application specified to open the document "TurboTaxReturn-3.tax2014" I need help
Category: Tax
Expert:  Arthur Rubin replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer.

It looks as if you were using TurboTax Online. In that case, there isn't an application; you use the same web site you used to start entering the information. If the information isn't available using the same user name and password ***** used to download the information, you can upload it back to the site.