Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

Anni, who is single, provides you with the following

Customer Question

Customer: anni, who is single, provides you with the following information for 2015:Salary $116,600State income taxes $11,660Mortgage interest expense $10,494Charitable contributions $2,332Dividends $1,749Personal exemption $4,000Compute the following:Yanni's taxable income: $Yanni's AMTI: $Yanni's tentative minimum tax:(Round to nearest whole number) $
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Can you help me resolve the question that I submitted?
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Tax Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I have about 10 questions. I need to have them complete within about 2 hrs. How much would that be?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

I have just been able to view your question, but notice that your deadline may have expired. Please let me know if you still require assistance.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb