Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
14155347

I am filling out my first TPT-1 and have some questions. Is

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, I am filling out my first TPT-1 and have some questions. Is there someone I can speak with?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Section II, column A, this is the verbal description of my business.. Retail, correct?
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Tax Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Is there someone I can pay to speak with over the phone?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

So sorry for any delay, I was only now alerted you requested me.

This column will identify your type of business, or “classification.” For example, “retail,” “restaurant/bar,” “contracting,” etc.

A list of business classifications and other reporting categories, and the corresponding business class numbers, can be found in Table I of the TAX RATE TABLES.

https://www.azdor.gov/Portals/0/TPTRates/201510.pdf

If my answer addressed your question please rate below or above (let me know if you have difficulty as I believe the system changed), if you need more information reply below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I needed the information yesterday and was able to get it through another source. Please cancel my question and can I get a refund?
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

I will alert Customer Service for you.

Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

I sent a message that you want your deposit back.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.. Have a great day :)
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

You too!