Angie
Angie, Tax Preparer
Experience:  Bookkeeping, Profit and Loss, Balance SheetsAll types of US Taxes, Tennessee taxes, Personal, business, payroll, sales tax etc.
69500136

I am a owner of a llc that is looking contractor to work

Customer Question

I am a owner of a llc that is looking for a contractor to work with until I get my contractors licance where do I go to find it
Category: Tax
Expert:  Angie replied 1 year ago.

The expert you requested is unavailable, but I can help you.

The easiest way to find licensed contractors in your state is to use this website to search for licensed contractors in your state. https://www.myfloridalicense.com/wl11.asp?mode=0&SID=

Once you get to this site, you have several search options, you can search by city and county or by license type.

Probably the easiest way to narrow it down is to start by county then choose the license type.

I hope this helps.

Expert:  Angie replied 1 year ago.

Does this answer your question? Feel free to request clarification of any thing that is unclear. Positive feedback is very much appreciated, as this is how I receive credit.