PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  35 years tax experience, including four years at a Big 4 firm.
64119565

I am a business owner in TEXAS and I have two main offices.

Customer Question

I am a business owner in TEXAS and I have two main offices. husband lives in GEORGIA and he is employed with a company. I have a office at his house just for my business and I also have a employee that has he office in her house in Georgia. I pay for all expenses at these offices. I travel back and forth a lot . I deduct a lot of these but I know im not doing everything that I could be doing . Is there a list ? What is your advice? im still working on my 2014 taxes and staying up until I get them done. Im wanting to make sure I get all deductions Possible. I also have one 27 year old in college and I give him 500 a month. Please help me save
Category: Tax
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax, and can assist.

The price posted for the work you need is low. I suggest a phone call to discuss your tax situation in more detail. I would also ask for a copy of your 2013 returns to see what you are doing, and assist in your 2014 return prep.

I will send you an offer for 1 hour of professional time, in addition to the deposit you posted. Accepting will create a private link you can scan and send me your last year's return, which I would like to review before a phone call to outline suggested tax savings ideas.

Accept, and we can do this tomorrow morning. PDtax

Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

I was notified you rejected my offer to assist.

Other experts will be able to review your request and advise.