Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

I want to transfer my 2014 Tax info from this computer to my

Customer Question

I want to transfer my 2014 Tax info from this computer to my new computer, so please help me
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

You will need to install a new copy of whatever tax software program you are using on your new computer. You will then need to copy your tax data information onto a flash drive or other portable device. Once the tax data has been copied onto the flash drive, you will then attach the flash drive to your new computer and copy the file.

The following link contains the above information as it pertains to TurboTax, but the procedure would be the same for other tax software programs:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901474-how-do-i-move-my-tax-data-file-to-another-computer

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb