Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

XXXXXXXXXX, I HAVE A PMT. PLAN WITH YOU AND IVE BEEN SHORT

Customer Question

HI ! MY NAME IS***** , I HAVE A PMT. PLAN WITH YOU AND IVE BEEN SHORT OF WORK AND IVE MISSED 3 PMTS. @ 150.00 EACH , IVE USED UP MY VACATION HRS. TO GET SOME OF MY PAY... IM BACK AGAIN DOING MUCH BETTER AT MY JOB , I RECIEVED A LETTER A WEEK AGO STATING IF I DIDNT MAKE THAT PAYMENT MY PAYMENT PLAN WOULD BE TERMINATED... I WAS ON THE PHONE SEVERL TIMES TRYING TO CONTACT SOMEONE TO HELP ME , I ACTUALLY WAITED ALMOST OVER AN HOUR ON SEVERAL ATEMPTS TO CONTACT SOMEONE ABOUT MY PROBLEM.... AGAIN SORRY FOR THE DELAY..... CAN YOU HELP ME ?? XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX MYSS# ***** ***** , THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME !!!
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Mr. Wallace.

Please know that Just Answer is not affiliated with the IRS in any way. I can, however, advise you on the best course of action to take.

Make your payment as soon as possible. If, by chance, the IRS terminates your payment plan before they receive your payment, you can go online to have the payment plan reactivated.

The IRS is very short staffed. That is the reason for the long hold times.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb