PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  35 years tax experience, including four years at a Big 4 firm.
64119565

A 1120S 2013 A MIDDLE OF A IRS AUDIT. I HAVE ALL DATA AND

Customer Question

I AM FILING A 1120S 2013 I AM IN A MIDDLE OF A IRS AUDIT. I HAVE ALL DATA FOR EXPENSES AND THE STATEMENTS FOR PROOF. I AM ALMOST DONE WITH THE TT BUSINESS RETURN BUT HAVE SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BALANCE SHEET ON THE 1120S RETURN. WOULD YOU KINDLY PLEASE HELP MER I WILL PAY.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question is we are or have closed the business so this is a 1120s final return. I have done all the appropriate things needed to have this done, I think. But How do I do the balance sheet and come up with end of year assets.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear CPA could i talk to someone. I am not a dummy and do very well with comprehension so is there a way to talk to someone now.
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax, and can assist.

If you want a phone call, I can assist this morning.

It would help if you could type out your questions in this format so I can prepare for the phone call.