Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

When we had our 2014 return prepared, the agent said our

Customer Question

When we had our 2014 return prepared, the agent said our 2013 was not on file. How can I check on this ?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

...

You can go here: http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript

...

Since the Russian hacking of IRS, you can no longer get the result real-time ...but you can still go there, order an ACCOUNT transcript, and they will send you a copy in the mail (They say 5 to 10 days)

...

Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

See this:

...

To use Get Transcript by Mail, you need your Social Security number (SSN) or your Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN), date of birth, and address from your latest tax return.

• Transcripts arrive in 5 to 10 calendar days at the address we have on file for you
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

PLease let me know if you have questions at all..

...

Lane

...

If this HAS helped, and you don't have questions, I'd appreciate a positive rating (by clicking the stars or smiley faces on your screen) ... that's how we're credited for the work here)

.