Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

I owe over 600k in back taxes can I get an offer in

Customer Question

Hi I owe over 600k in back taxes can I get an offer in compromise
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you with your tax question today.
The IRS has revised its requirements for Offers in Compromise. It has become more realistic and easier to obtain.
The following IRS link contains information regarding OIC:
http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Offer-in-Compromise-1
And the following link contains information you will find interesting regarding OICs:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/stephendunn/2014/02/06/irs-lowers-bar-for-offers-in-compromise/
I see you have requested a live phone call regarding this topic. I have made you an Additional Services Offer for a phone call. Once you accept the offer, I will request your phone number and the best time to contact you. I am also located in Florida.
Thank you and best regards,
Barb