How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 577
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking to invest 80k into a small restaurant and

Customer Question

I am looking to invest 80k into a small restaurant and lounge- I am will to wait 18 months before seeing anything-
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
Can you provide me a bit more information? What exactly is your question? Thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi...Since you didn't respond to my information request, I wanted to make sure you received it. Let me know if I need to post it again. Thanks.

Related Tax Questions